[D-1] 2nd beta service of 9DKA will start soon!
Greeting partners, testers, and all fans of 9Dragons from all around the world.
Finally, tomorrow(April 17th, 2019), the 2nd beta test of 9Dragons: Kung fu Arena will be started (11:00 am KRT) with various updates including duo mod, upgraded combat animations, and graphics changes.
Before we explain how fun the 2nd beta will be, we’d like to appreciate all supporters, testers, and creators who have supported us since the 1st beta started. Without the support from you guys, I’m pretty sure that we won’t make this far.
9DKA’s 2nd beta service will allow you guys to enjoy the dynamic Martial-Art world even better than the 1st beta version. We’ve improved our quality of graphics resources, client stability, combat mechanism, and plus, the Duo mode that you can invite your friend and have some fun!
You can download the beta client for free by accessing our steam store page URL at below, and don’t miss the limited supporter’s skin edition for the people who participate in our 2nd beta service.
1. New Updates
– Duo Game Mode (+new contents)
– New Characters (Including female Characters)
– Weapon Skin for each type
– Death Cam & Observing view
2. Core Improvements (Fully updated in May)
– Character Animation Optimization (movement, combat, etc)
– Basic Combat Mechanism
3. Other Improvements
– Matching Queue optimization
– New features for the free-view period
– In-Game Character effects added (new condition for each status)
– In-Game UI optimization