[Update Schedule] 1st Early-Access update on July
From this announcement, we’d like to share our first major update plan which will be applied in early July.
After few weeks from the Early-Access open, we’ve received various feedbacks (great thanks to all you guys, it really helped us to decide future dev plan!), and we will start to apply it including our original development plan from this first major update schedule.
You can check the details below and always welcome to hear feedback from you guys with any issue(firstname.lastname@example.org).
– The update will include localization issues, game area optimization, new weapon type, UI fixes, and bug fixes.
– Currently, we’ve received many requests about the localization for certain countries and we believe it is worth trying to let the player enjoy the game based on their language. It is hard to tell the exact date which can be applied, but we will try our best to apply on 1st or 2nd major update.
– One of the most received feedback is about the size of the current game area. 9DKA aims that the game goes fast enough to feel the intensity of the melee combat and maintain it until the game ends. Therefore, we’ve decided to make a big change in our current game map including the basic subject for the game.
– The rest of our plans for the 1st update can be found at the “Details” section.
– Full-text translation including GUI(Russia will be our first option).
– We will add more localization update step by step in the future.
– We will try our best to apply it at 1st or 2nd update period.
2.2 New weapon type, “the Fist”
– “The Fist” is one of the manliest weapon types in Martial-Art history. This weapon type will have a great advantage on close melee combat including “Stun” and “Knockback” ability.
– During the Early-Access period, we’re going to update more weapon types and we believe at the end of the Early-Access, the game will provide plenty of choices to suit your appetite.
2.3 Changes on the current game map
– Like we’ve explained this issue at “Summary”, lots of players gave us the feedback that the size of the current game map decreases the intensity of the game.
– To solve this issue, we’re going the resize the current game map and apply one island as a total game area(from two islands with bridges) with 25 maximum players.
– From our latest alpha test with this change, we found out that the game goes with enough speed and much more intensity.
– The new map will have 4 ruins and 2 spawn locations of the Dragon’s Jade.
– Item spawn rate scaling will be also done before the update so the gameplay can go smoothly.
– If these changes look positive after the patch, we’re going to optimize the game area to finalize the issue.
2.4 UI Fixes
– From the patch, the player will be able to verify the attack ability and consumed elixirs on the inventory page(Tab).
2.5 Resource updates
– The footstep sound of every Character will be optimized.
– There were some people who told us that the sound resource is from “Minecraft” and to avoid the unnecessary argument, we will add the URL that proves it is a free-licensed sound resource which updated in 2005.
– We’re going to upgrade the quality of our sound resources step by step in the future update period.
2.6 Bug fixes
– There is a list of bug fix which will be updated on the actual patch note.
– One of the issues that are still on-going with development is a client crash(CTD) which happens randomly. We will post another announcement to discuss the process of bug fix before the update.